Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holidays

Time of happiness is here. Well for some people who enjoy the big lines in stores, Santa in the mall, gaining some fat from grandmas famous cooking, and most importantly presents. We as Americans have the great opportunity to write Santa a Christmas letter of what we would like this year.
I was thinking that instead of asking Santa for a new cell phone, ipod touch, or those amazing form teddy bear socks from JCPenny, I would ask Santa for something more meaning full something that would change someones life around the world, I want t-shirts, bracelets, or maybe a kid. Don't be scared I'm not adopting a child I'm to young for that responsability. I want to sponsor one. For these holidays I believe it's a great idea to buy presents for your friends and family that would help kids around the world have a better quality of life. Since after all we spend money on the most ridiculous things, (like teddy bear socks) around this time. We want the most meaningful presents for our love ones so spend that money on something unique and for a good cause. Check out the links and find something that will make a diffrence, then writte to Santa and we will see if you have been a good kid on Christmas Day.

1 comment:

  1. I love the holidays! They make me feel so warm inside! But seriously it is no doubt the most wonderful time of the year. It always seems to affect people in different ways.

    ReplyDelete